23.11.2005 г.

Falling Back.


I can't stop myself from callin' Callin' out your name I can't stop myself from fallin' Fallin' back again Dark like the shady corners Inside a violin Hot like to burn my lips I know I can't win I tried to quit you but I'm too weak Wakin' up without you I can hardly speak at all Funny how my favorite shirt Smells more like you than me Bitter traces left behind Stains no one can see You're gonna put me in an early grave I know I'm your slave whenever you call I can't stop myself from callin' Callin' out your name I can't stop myself from fallin' Fallin' back again

Fallin' back again
Fallin' back again
Fallin' back again

4 коментара:

. каза...

No Comment, sorry.

porcelain world beside каза...

wow i think you said enought for most of the things..and try to open the web.. it is trekearth.com....really nice pictures from all of the world...salam

. каза...

sorry i meant last website which is Map worldmap.org....

Ancient Poem каза...

Welcome to the blogsphere dear, I like your blog so much...warm and nice.

I am happy to read you here, take care:)