14.01.2006 г.

Rumi, poetry






"I'll fly like a pigeon from your hand." "If you fly, you deserve to be Chained with my grief," he answered. I said, "I am tired and weak, Dying from your love." "Death would be an honor for you," he said, "If you die with My love."
* * * * *
I see an eye in every fortune, And a fortune sits in every eye. Oh, cross-eyed one, If you see two in one, I only see one in two. I cannot sleep when I am with you Because of your love. I cannot sleep without you Because of my screaming and yelling. I am awake on both night, But what a difference in between.
* * * * *

You are the water. We are the plants. You are teh King. We are the poor. You are the one who talks. We are the echoes. You are the one searching. Why don't you come to all of us once?

2 коментара:

. каза...

that's very beautiful, I really liked it.

porcelain world beside каза...

thank you ...