7.02.2006 г.

sometimes...


Sometimes I look in my past and I see nothing more then white spots, hundred, thousand, millions...Small white spots that sometimes became together and sometimes separate...Inside them there are hidden fear, sorrow,nightmares, dreams, mistakes, happy and sad thoughts, billion words... Wrong steps...Buried deep inside the past years...Those small circle things is me..All are me..All took the time with them and they have its scars....I'm so afraid to touch them, because they are my memories, my unfulfilled dreams and lost expectations, unspoken words... I'm just walking so slowly around them, every stem I make is half, by mending my pace my hearth starting to beat faster. I'm keep walking and they are still moving around me..When I close my eyes I still see them moving...There is no room to hide from them...No place to escape...I can see through them and they can see through me...I can see myself inside them , every peace is me,every past is me , every move is me...

1 коментар:

. каза...

That's really deep imagination, so your mind looks like the sky night dark but full of stars, white spots.