7.01.2007 г.

15 things i want to d


1. to make someone happy
2.to make my walking trip around my country
3. to sleep under spring sky in open air
4. to step without shoes into fresh snow
5. to find the plece where i belonge to
6. to save an animal or just to help somebody to make his dream true
7. to help to somebody who need a help
8. To go to India for 1 moth
9. To eat all the day icecream with u...my special " I"
10. to see where the oceans get together
11. to travel with balloon over Africa

12. to spend the whole day in chocolate shop in Belgum
13. to swim with dolphins in Hawaii
14. to 14. get lost in Marocoo and Moscow
15. to go to pearl jam's concert

2 коментара:

Ancient Poem каза...

"To get lost in Marocoo and Moscow"

That is wild :P. You remind me of my recent wildest wish: To lose my memory :|

May all your wishes come true inshallah.

S.Alfiri каза...

nice word u useed in ur bloog i liked all the part u werting in ur words its all great :)http://7ammass.blogspot.com/ hope u vizit my bloog