22.03.2006 г.

2 weeks life








Maybe for you its so strange to have homless dogs...but for me here is so normal..its so sad and it hurts me..i'm wonderinf why the people take a dog and after that they throw it like some old and spoiled food...then nobody care what will happaned to that creature..Nobody care that this dog..or any other that they catch on the street and put them in dog-kennel will die in 2 weeks..they will murder them...But why should they care...It hurts me so bad...that i'm helpless ...I will never forget what i saw on the tv...its so easy to smile and to say its so good that it doesn't happaned to me this time...
here are some pictures..because sometimes the words are so powerless ...
just imagine that those creature will be murdered if nobody takes them or look for them...

Няма коментари: