31.03.2006 г.

Friendship


Now I'm sitting and many thoughts are crushing in my mind...The main one is What is the friendship? There is one person(a girl) who I know since I'm studying in the university so its like 5 years ago ..We were together in USA, we were in the same major in the beginning, we used to meet everyday and go together to the library, go to a cafeteria, to sit and talk long time in the university, to go to music stores and bookshops,to eat pizza outside and going to concerts, it was always tree of us (M>M>I) and we were joking and called ourselves trimurts(from Indian mythology-Vishnu, Brahma and Shiva)...

But suddenly something changed. The person I used to know wasn't the same anymore..She found a different things to like, but its normal everybody change...She started to think about different things...To go to different places..Our night phone talkes were not every night, it became once a week, once in a two weeks or once in a month...But its normal , because when you meet new people you change...I'm happy she found what she was looking for...And finally she is who she wants to be...

But there is one thing that makes me sad..And its about how she started to act...I know I'm nobody to say bad things behind people's back...But I'm disappointed of the way how she treats me and talk to me when there are other people around us..She is like ...There is something in me that makes her to be ashame from me..And I'm still the same..The same one with who she used to be a friend...It hurts me, because I can't talk about what I want..All the time I have to think if the things I'm saying or doing are not embarrassing to her...I can't be me..And this is not a friendship to me anymore...Because you accept your friends who are they..Not make them to be who you like they to be...
It makes me sad, but what can I do!?

3 коментара:

. каза...

I'm sorry to hear that, I have lost some friends for the same reason, I think sometime when we reach the age of 23 we lose our old friends because they change according to their job careers or college majors...But We are here for you

Salam...in your heart.

porcelain world beside каза...

thank u so much ....
i'm happy that i have you and miss accient...

Ancient Poem каза...

Porcelain..
I think you should talk to her, and If this is true, what I would do in your case is let her go, yet leave the door open, so she knows if she wants to come back to be a real friend, it's there.

My sister, I love you...